Create and edit content to your heart's desire make this Wikia *the* source for Quantic Dream's Beyond: Two Souls! NOTE: There may be minor spoilers such as casting, character names, locations etc. within these pages.
Beyond: Two Souls is an upcoming interactive drama created by developer Quantic Dream exclusively for the PlayStation 3. Beyond: Two Souls is written and directed by Quantic Dream's founder and CEO David Cage. Beyond is set for release October 8th, 2013 in North America. Quantic Dream has said Beyond will be better than their previous title, Heavy Rain. Beyond will also be compatible with the PlayStation Move.
Beyond: Two Souls's events occur in a contemporary American setting and center on Jodie Holmes, a 23 year old woman who is psychically tethered to a ghostly entity named Aiden. The title will follow Jodie and Aiden through fifteen years of Jodie's life. Jodie Holmes is portrayed by Oscar nominee (Inception, Juno, Hard Candy) Ellen Page via performance capture. More...
- Jodie Holmes: The main character, Jodie is endowed with supernatural abilities due to her unknown link with Aiden. Motion captured and voiced by Ellen Page.
- Aiden: A supernatural entity that has been linked to Jodie all her life, Aiden can possess certain people and interact with our physical world.
- Nathan Dawkins: A government scientist and surrogate father figure for Jodie. Motion captured and voiced by Willem Dafoe.
- Cole Freeman: Another government researcher and a surrogate father figure for Jodie, works with Nathan. Motion captured and voiced by Kadeem Hardison.
Beyond: Two Souls is centered around questions about what happens after death. The player takes Jodie Holmes through 15 years of her life (ages 8-23) on a journey to discover the true nature of Aiden, a disembodied entity and her constant companion throughout the story.
Has been added to the Videos, Interviews, and Tech Demos page. The Q and A features Eric Winter, Kadeem Hardison, Ellen Page and David Cage discussing why a game was admitted to the festival as well as a split screen of two scenes demonstrating the type of motion capture technology used by Quantic …Read more >
by Venture Beat located here outlines in brief the footage in the new demo released at the festival. The slightly spoilery article goes on to state:
When the gameplay footage ended on a cliffhanger, you could feel the audience’s anticipation to learn what happens next. That’d be a decent accomplishm…Read more >
The Videos, Interviews, and Tech Demos page has been updated with a new trailer and a 35 minute game play demo both debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival. Be warned the demo footage does contain spoilers.Read more >
Per an article hosted on IGN by Andew Goldfarb from March, 1st 2013:
Sony has confirmed that Beyond: Two Souls will be released on October 8th in North America (with details on additional territories still to come).
In addition to the release date announcement the article confirms that renowned actor…Read more >
Two new videos detailing Willem Dafoe's character, Nathan Dawkins, and revealing new game footage have been added here.Read more >
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.