Welcome to The Beyond: Two Souls Wiki
...a collaborative website for the interactive drama game, Beyond: Two Souls.
We currently have a total of 126 articles and 364 images. We also have multiple forums and blogs where you can discuss almost anything. You can help us out by creating new pages, contributing images, editing existing articles, or even just spreading the word about our site.
If you're new to editing, then have a look at this page to learn the basics.
We hope you enjoy your time here,
Beyond: Two Souls
It would be very much appreciated if you could edit some stubs. There are about 5 stubs, and we need to ensure that this wiki is up to date and completed. To help us out, simply expand any of the following stubs listed here. Thank you.
NOTE: A stub is an article that needs to be completed or is too short.
NOTE: Now that the game is out there are likely to be MAJOR SPOILERS within these pages. Editors are encouraged to use the Template:SpoilerBanner (seen above) on pages with sensitive content. Please respect the readers and editors and give them a fair chance to experience the game for themselves.
Aiden is an Entity that has been linked to Jodie Holmes since birth. They are connected by an ethereal cord, that can be seen when switching to Aiden's view. This tether acts as a spiritual link between Jodie and Aiden that keeps Aiden bound to Jodie. Though he can go farther away from Jodie in some situations, the separation causes Jodie excessive amounts of pain and lasting disorientation. Throughout the game, Aiden shows that he is capable of human emotion through his interactions with Jodie and his own frustration at the restraining tether. Read more...
- Jodie Holmes: The main character, Jodie is endowed with supernatural abilities due to her unknown link with Aiden. Performance captured by Ellen Page.
- Aiden: A supernatural entity that has been linked to Jodie all her life, Aiden can possess certain people and interact with our physical world.
- Nathan Dawkins: A government scientist and surrogate father figure for Jodie. Performance captured by Willem Dafoe.
- Cole Freeman: Another government researcher and a surrogate father figure for Jodie, works with Nathan. Performance captured by Kadeem Hardison.
- Ryan Clayton: An assumed government agent and ally of Jodie's. Performance captured by Eric Winter.
Beyond: Two Souls is centered around questions about what happens after death. The player takes Jodie Holmes through 15 years of her life (ages 8-23) on a journey to discover the true nature of Aiden, a disembodied entity and her constant companion throughout the story.
- See list of chapters.
Gamespot's Feedbackula features B:TS here.Read more >
The article from October 12th, 2013 by Michael Hsu focuses on the unusual nature of B:TS among other aspects.
Full article here.Read more >
An article by Video Games 24/7's Dave Cook weighs the pros and cons of B:TS unique play style and tries to determine if it's a success.
Full article here.Read more >
Paul Tassi's article from October 9th, 2013 states...
My wife’s usual after-work routine is to come home, get changed, and unwind with a DVR-ed episode of Scandal, New Girl or The Vampire Diaries. Yesterday, she came home, turned on my PlayStation 3, and proceeded to play Beyond: Two Souls for the n…Read more >
Two new templates have been added to the Template page including a spoiler warning banner and a character page template. If you are adding spoiler sensitive content or creating pages for new characters please use these templates to help wiki users avoid spoilers and save editor labor.Read more >
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.